Monday, January 3, 2011

Black Ops

The Black Ops Beast
black ops is the latest and best yet of the call of duty series. you might think im a loser for this but, i only have a wii so thats what i play on. its actually pretty good for wii. my name on wii is elite kit kat. im really  wanting to have a big private match party on nuketown. tell me your friend code and name and i will send you a request. even if you dont have it for wii just tell me some funny stories and tips about multiplayer.thx guys.


3 comments:

  1. EKK, Im not a gamer, but Im a Caps fan, and the new blog site looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi EKK this is megan fox and since im not going to be in the next transformers movie i was hoping to become an exclusive part of your blog. try 2 write me back if you can

    ReplyDelete
  3. sup megan be shure to try to find the mystery contest answer. if you dont know what that is look at my boyd gordan post. i would love to put a pic of you on my blog.lol.

    ReplyDelete